General Motors Corp.’s Lansing (MI) Craft Centre is scheduled to begin “start of system fill” SSR production this week. The start of regular production likely will begin the week of Aug. 25. Meanwhile GM’s Bowling Green, KY, plant is scheduled to begin shipping Cadillac XLRs to dealers this week.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SSR Output Under Way; XLR Ships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.