November’s U.S. light-vehicle daily sales rate should hold steady compared with October, coming in about 47,800 units. Last month’s DSR was slightly lower at 47,200. With one less sales day in November (25 days) than October, light-vehicle sales are expected to total 1.19 million units, 3.1% below last month but consistent with year-ago when sales days also numbered 25. November sales translate into a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 16.3 million units, 2% higher than last month’s 16 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stable Sales Expected for November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.