AUBURN HILLS, MI – Chrysler Group LLC expects Ram trucks to account for 24% of the auto maker’s annual production and 30% of its annual revenue, says Fred Diaz, Ram brand CEO and president. And commercial vehicle sales will form “a big part” of those contributions, Diaz tells journalists here as Chrysler unveils the advertising campaign to hype the redesigned-for-’10 Ram Heavy-Duty pickup and pricing for the rugged brand’s all-new ’11 chassis cab lineup. Meanwhile, Diaz reveals ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stakes High for Ram Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.