NEW DELHI — China has proposed building a highway to India to expand trade and tourism between the two countries, an Indian government official says. Manohar Joshi, India's Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, says Chinese officials also have suggested starting commercial air services between India and China. Trade between the two countries currently totals US$2 billion annually. Joshi says China has expressed interest in Indian machinery, automobile components, software, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"State proposes China-India highway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.