TRAVERSE CITY – The Management Briefing Seminars here always have been a great place to develop innovative solutions to complex problems, and Master of Ceremonies David E. Cole suggests a dandy. After the great debate over steel tariffs took a personal turn yesterday (Aug. 7) when steel industry spokesman Pete Petersen confronted Tim Leuliette, chairman of Metaldyne Corp. over whether or not tariffs on cheap imported steel are justified, Cole suggested the issue be resolved by a WWF-style ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Steel Tariff Grudge Match?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.