HIROSHIMA – He’s stayed in the background for much of his first three years at Mazda Motor Corp. Now, with two major product launches under his belt and the auto maker’s “Millennium” restructuring plan shifting into high gear, David Thomas is stepping out to do what he does best: sell cars. David Thomas Thomas, senior executive officer-marketing, sales and customer service and one of nine executives on Mazda’s reconstituted board, is upbeat about the future. And though he’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stepping Out: Mazda Marketing Chief Talks About Selling Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.