TURIN – Merceces-Benz officials are shooting down resurgent rumors the auto maker is planning to do a right-hand-drive version of the upcoming SLR supercar. This time the rumors were rekindled by an insider, Mercedes-Benz Australia Managing Director Matthias Lures, who told Australian media, “I have heard Mercedes-Benz is looking at RHD production of the SLR for the first time. So far it was always a big ‛No,’ but now they are looking at it. It is not that we (are announcing) this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Still No RHD SLR Planned" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.