Stola NA, a division of Italian show-car producer Stola SpA, announces the opening of its North American design studio in Ferndale, MI. The studio will serve as Stola’s base to gain business from U.S. auto makers. Stola has facilities in Italy, China, Brazil and Paris handling all aspects of show-vehicle production, from prototype engineering to body-in-white production. The firm lists DaimlerChrysler AG, Fiat Auto SpA, Volkswagen AG, Porsche AG, Ford Motor Co. and Ferrari SpA among ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stola Opens N.A. Studio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.