Overtime for Ford Motor Co.â€™s Escape/Maverick/Tribute line at the Kansas City Assembly Plant has been cancelled, as the impact of a recent winter storm continues to be The production will be made up later, a Ford spokesman says. The shift cancellation comes on the heels of a first-shift disruption Feb. 1. Production started late for reasons related to those responsible for shutting down Kansas City Assembly the two previous days â€“ supply line kinks and absenteeism. The storm, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stormâ€™s Effect Lingers at Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.