There are not many innovations that can make a minivan as attractive as a sports car, but Stow â€˜n Go is one of them. Sure, sports cars go fast and look good, but that doesnâ€™t count for much if you have to drop kids at soccer practice and then bring home a couple of 4x8 sheets of plywood from the lumber yard. The attractiveness of such versatility has not been lost on the vehicle-buying public. A mockup of the Chrysler Town & Country minivan demonstrating how the Stow â€™n Go system ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stow â€™n Go Goes for Encore" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.