Still reeling from an explosion that claimed four lives and disrupted production at four Ford Motor Co. assembly plants, CTA Acoustics Inc. issues a back-to-work call for its employees. “I am asking every CTA employee who is able to do so, to return to work beginning on Monday, March 3,” says James Pike, CEO of the Michigan-based company that makes thermal and acoustic insulation products. “Ford Motor Co. and our other customers have pledged to continue to support us,” Pike says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stricken Supplier Seeks to Resume Production Following Fatal Explosion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.