New Zealand’s new-car market continued at near-record levels in September, with sales of 7,397 units marking the year's strongest month. The Motor Industry Assn. says the result was a 10.2% increase over August but a 1.0% dip from like-2005. Total vehicle sales of 9,323 units represented a 4.0% slide from year-ago but an 8.5% hike over August's 8,585. Ford Motor Co. of New Zealand and Toyota New Zealand Ltd. are running neck and neck in the new-car sales battle. Ford led with 1,251 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong September for NZ New-Car Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.