MILFORD, MI – The third time is a charm, as the saying goes. For General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac Div., it’s definitely true. The ’05 STS midsize sedan, which replaces the Seville, is the third all-new vehicle based on GM’s luxury rear-wheel-drive/all-wheel-drive Sigma platform. The ’05 STS is Cadillac’s best effort in years. The CTS entry-luxury sedan was Sigma’s debut and has been a huge sales hit. (The CTS-V performance version is only adding to the buzz.) The SRX cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"STS Charm for Cadillac" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.