PARIS – Ferrari SpA is turning to student designers for new ideas, the latest manifestation of the growing importance of style in the global automotive wars. With its long-time design partner Pininfarina SpA, Ferrari invited four design schools to come up with ideas for future Ferraris, and four winning students will get a chance to work in Italy next year. Emir Husman’s car, 707 Coupé. Major automotive design schools traditionally have in-house competitions sponsored by auto makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Students Compete in Future Ferrari Designs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.