DETROIT â An up-and-coming generation of car designers shows off its futuristic concepts at the 15th annual College for Creative Studies/American Iron and Steel Institute 2003 student design summer internship program. The annual program has provided 44 transportation interns from CCS the opportunity to create concept cars that combine the latest in steel technologies with a particular design theme. Past program participants have gone on to work for the U.S. Big Three, such as AISI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Students Unveil âUrban Youthâ Concepts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.