The BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China – will continue to lead industry growth over the next five years, but not all BRIC markets are alike, and auto makers should take a more strategic approaching to plotting new investment, The Boston Consulting Group says. In a new study released today, “Winning the BRIC Auto Markets,” BCG says the four emerging economies will account for 30% of auto sales in 2014, with growth rates of 3% to 15% easily surpassing the 2% gain expected in most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study: BRICS to Lead Growth, But OEs, Suppliers Should Invest More Strategically" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.