Suppliers aren't ready for e-commerce, according to results of a recent survey. Business to business communication is forecast to increase tenfold in two years, yet most suppliers are content to wait for OEM orders, rather than chart their own e-commerce strategy, says Gary Baker of Arthur Andersen which did the supplier e-business assessment. In addition, suppliers are not developing an aggressive payback period to reap the benefits of the OEM-dictated investment, Mr. Baker says. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study: Suppliers Unprepared for Net" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.