CHICAGO – With the auto industry fixated on thinking about youth, what do youth think about the auto industry? The Mustang is popular with teenage girls Teenage Research Unlimited, a Northbrook, IL-based marketing research firm dedicated to the teen market, recently released details of a survey of 2,000 of the nation's teens conducted in the first quarter of this year and found: That 27% of teens own a used car, and only 9% a new car, meaning most rely on Mom or Dad's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Study: Youth Want Civics, Mustangs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.