Mitsubishi appears to have stumbled upon the fountain of youth and is awash in the sales bounty gushing from it. U.S. sales jumped a whopping 40% in July, and year-to-date, they are up 16%. Mitsubishi now is poised to replace Volkswagen as the 7th best-selling auto maker in the U.S. And things are just getting started for the Japanese auto maker, which long has struggled in the shadow of the Japanese Big Three (Toyota, Honda and Nissan). The Outlander, an all-new cross/utility vehicle, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Stumbling Onto the Fountain of Youth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.