DURHAM, NC – While Chrysler Group will not lock in design themes for its next-generation minivans, codenamed RT, until later this year, the auto maker says styling differentiation is a top priority. Chrysler has entrusted RT design duties to Ralph Gilles, whose last project was the highly acclaimed 300 sedan. His appointment is a clear sign exterior design will be a major facet of future minivan plans. Chrysler Town & Country “You are somewhat limited to what you can do with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Styling Innovation Top Priority for Next Chrysler Minivan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.