Subaru of America Inc. names Kunio Ishigami CEO, president and chairman, effective June 25. Ishigami also is promoted to senior vice president at parent Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. Ishigami is replacing Takao Saito in the positions. Saito has been named president of Subaru Kosan, another Fuji subsidiary. Ishigami joined Fuji Heavy Industries 35 years ago and most recently served as vice president of global parts operations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru of America Names Ishigami CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.