NEW YORK – Subaru of America Inc. forecasts it will sell 5,000 ’08 Tribeca cross/utility vehicles this year, after the latest model goes on sale in late May. Tom Doll, executive vice president and chief operating officer, predicts the auto maker will sell 15,000 Tribecas next year at an average transaction price ranging from $33,000-$36,000. The new Tribeca has a redesigned exterior and a new 3.6L boxer engine. Subaru claims the new engine delivers better power, with improved fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru America Targets 4% Annual Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.