Subaru of America Inc. announces pricing for its ’04 Legacy and Outback, which bow with 35th Anniversary Edition variants. The anniversary models replace the ’03 L Special Edition models and add 6-way power driver’s seat and carpeted floor mats. The retail price on the Legacy 35th Edition sedan with manual transmission is $20,695, and the wagon is $21,795. With the 4-speed electronic automatic transmission, the price increases to $21,495 for the sedan and $22,595 for the wagon. The base ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Announces Legacy, Outback Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.