Subaru of America Inc. sets prices on its ’05 Legacy and Outback models, slated to arrive at dealerships in May. The 2.5i Legacy sedan bases at $20,995 and ranges up to $25,445, while the Legacy GT begins at $25,995 and costs $29,695 for the Limited edition. The Legacy wagon 2.5i carries a base price of $21,995 and tops out at $26,645, while the GT wagon has a base price of $26,995 and ranges up to $30,895. The Outback wagon 2.5i is priced from $23,995 to $27,995. The 2.5XT version ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Announces Legacy, Outback Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.