Subaru of America Inc. sets pricing of its new ’04 Impreza WRX STi at $30,995, not including a $550 destination fee. Subaru’s all-wheel-drive performance flagship is powered by an intercooled and turbocharged 2.5L DOHC boxer engine that delivers 300 hp at 6,000 rpm and 300 lb.-ft. (406 Nm) of torque. The engine is mated to a standard 6-speed manual transmission and will be available with a choice of gold or silver painted wheels when it arrives in dealerships at the end of May.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Announces WRX STi Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.