Prices for Subaru of America Inc.’s new ’06 B9 Tribeca cross/utility vehicle will start at $30,695 for a 5-passenger model, while a 7-passenger model bases at $32,395. A B9 Tribeca Limited model lists at $32,295, rising to $33,895 for the 7-passenger version. Destination and delivery is $625 ($725 in Alaska) for all trims. Options include rear-seat DVD entertainment system (available on all 7-passenger models) for $1,800, and a touch-screen, global-positioning-satellite navigation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru B9 Tribeca to Base at $30,695" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.