LAGUNA BEACH, CA ‚Äď At a time when most other auto makers are downsizing, Subaru of America Inc. beefs up its Forester cross/utility vehicle for ‚Äô09. Subaru previews to journalists here a roomier and more off-road-capable Forester, but also one that retains its economical powertrain and sedan-like road manners. Arguably the industry‚Äôs first CUV, the third-generation Forester represents a key vehicle for the auto maker in 2008, which has set a 200,000-unit sales target this year for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Builds Bigger, Equally ‚ÄėLovable‚Äô Forester" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.