Subaru of America Inc. is recalling ’04 Legacy and Outback models due to a fuel-hose problem. The recall affects some 7,800 vehicles made from June 3-Aug. 8, 2003. Subaru says the hose, which connects the fuel filler pipe to the tank, could leak fuel if the clamp is loose or out of position. Subaru says the problem was found during a quality test. No related accidents or injuries have been reported.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Calls Back Legacy, Outback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.