NEW YORK – By the end of November, Subaru of America Inc. expects to beat its full-year 2008 U.S. sales total, and then some. “We're on track for a new record,” Subaru spokesman Michael McHale says. Subaru’s sales through Oct. 31 totaled 176,590 units, 12.7% higher than like-2008, while October deliveries outpaced prior-year by 35.6%, according to Ward’s data. If sales continue at that pace, Subaru could surpass 200,000 deliveries for 2009, bringing the brand within striking distance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru on Course for Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.