Subaru of America Inc. debuted its new Baja Sport crossover vehicles at the Los Angeles Auto Show Jan. 2. The vehicle will be priced below the original all-wheel-drive Baja, which went on sale at U.S. Subaru dealers last fall. However, Subaru has not released the price for the Sport version, which will go on sale next month. The Baja begins at $23,995. The Sport has 60 standard features, including Subaru’s Switchback system, which allows for rear seats and the cargo bed to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Debuts Baja Sport in L.A." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.