NEW YORK – The Impreza has been Subaru’s standard bearer in the Upper Small car segment, but its sales have hovered around 40,000 units annually, a number eclipsed in a single quarter by the Honda Civic, Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet Cruze, Volkswagen Jetta and, likely, the all-new Ford Focus launching now. Subaru intends to change the Impreza’s also-ran status with the launch of the all-new ’12 model, which is arriving at showrooms this fall. Tom Doll, executive vice president for Subaru ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Exec Predicts 50% Sales Boost for Impreza" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.