CHICAGO – Subaru of America Inc. says styling and interior details now are being finalized on its forthcoming and long-awaited 7-passenger cross/utility vehicle, slated to launch in 2005 as an ’06 model. Subaru of Indiana Inc. will build the CUV – and likely a version for co-developer and Subaru equity-partner General Motors Corp., as well. (See related story: Lafayette Will Build GM, Subaru Crossovers in 2005) The vehicle will be equipped with Subaru’s trademark horizontally opposed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Finalizes Details on New CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.