BUDAPEST – Subaru, a relatively minor Japanese brand that faced an uncertain future years ago, has turned the tide in the U.S., consistently delivering quality vehicles, cementing a relationship with loyal customers and embracing its independence and diminutive size. Most important, the light-vehicle division of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. not only has weathered the recent recession but actually gathered momentum, growing sales and market share over the past four years. During the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Grows Share in Shrinking U.S. Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.