Subaru of America Inc. signs a 10-year lease with ProLogis to use a 302,272 sq.-ft. (28,081 sq.-m) build-to-suit facility in Rancocas East Park in Westampton, NJ, as its master parts distribution center. Subaru also will use the building for service training and a regional sales office. ProLogis recommended the site to Subaru due to its close proximity to Subaru’s current distribution center and its location near major highways. Previously, ProLogis scouted the location of Subaru’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru to Lease Distribution Center from ProLogis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.