TOKYO – In addition to moving its vehicles upmarket, Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s makeover plan includes injecting a little more styling pizzazz. Subaru-maker Fuji, known for its boxy and tall wagons in the U.S., rarely attracts buyers with its design statements. “We’ve been putting a lot of emphasis and particular effort in the design development of our future products,” says Andreas Zapatinas, chief designer-Subaru advanced design. “We realize our cars must be recognizable and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Looks to Put More Pop Into Car Styling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.