Subaru of America Inc. expects to soon expand its sedan-dominated lineup — and may be getting help from General Motors Corp., which recently completed its 20% purchase of Subaru parent Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., to do so. “I think at some point (Subaru in the U.S.) would like to have a 7-passenger vehicle,” explains Fred D. Adcock, SOA executive vice president. “That would really help us from a customer-retention standpoint.” Mr. Adcock stresses that the 7-passenger configuration does ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru May Get GM Help With New Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.