TURIN – Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (Subaru) has appointed Greek designer Andrea Zapatinas its vice president of design. Zapatinas replaces Kiyoshi Sugimoto, manager of product planning and the man credited for the first-generation Legacy, after a hand-over period of several months. Zapatinas, resigned from BMW (AG) Design to be appointed director of Alfa Romeo’s Centro Stile late in 1998, made vacant by the unexpected departure of Walter de Silva. In mid 2001, he reached a separation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Names Greek Designer VP of Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.