Subaru of America Inc. says its culture of inclusion, not exclusion, is a basic foundation of the company, and marketing to gays and lesbians is an extension of that philosophy. In an interview with Ward’s, Subaru Vice President-Marketing Rick Crosson and Communications Manager Lisa Rae Fleming discuss the brand’s longtime marketing initiatives. Excerpts from the interview follow: Ward’s: Has it been a constant advertising effort over the years (to target gays and lesbians), or has (that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru: Philosophy of Gay and Lesbian Inclusion Genuine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.