Subaru of America Inc. is voluntarily recalling 163,243 vehicles equipped with automatic transmissions. Affected are certain ’01 Legacy models produced late in the model run, all ’02 Legacy, Outback, Forester and Impreza models and some early production ’03 Legacy, Outback, Baja, Forester and Impreza models. Subaru says the vehicle may not stay in the "Park" position because the mechanism intended to hold it there may not fully engage. Subaru says application of the parking brake will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Recalls Vehicles with Automatics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.