PHILADELPHIA – Subaru of America Inc. is on track to set a new sales volume record this year with help from its new Tribeca model, a top marketing executive says. "We think we can pass 200,000 units this year because of the new model," says Rick Crosson, vice president-marketing. "We expect to sell 15,000 (Tribecas) this year." The Tribeca cross/utility vehicle was introduced at the North American International Auto Show in January. It features all-wheel drive and will be sold in 5- and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Targets New Sales Record in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.