CHICAGO – Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s Subaru of America Inc. pioneered the now-ubiquitous cross/utility vehicle in the U.S. market, with its Outback and Forester models. Today, Subaru, whose market share is dwindling in the face of a seemingly never-ending blitz of new competition, is looking for a new way to separate itself from the crowd – and it believes performance may be the answer. Forester 2.5 XT first in line of upcoming performance models from Subaru. The auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Turbocharges Forester CUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.