Fuel cell maker Plug Power LLC and Epyx Corp., a company that specializes in fuel processing technology, demonstrated a high-efficiency automotive fuel cell that boasts one half the greenhouse-gas emissions of a conventional internal combustion engine — and runs on regular gasoline. The integrated system combined a Plug Power fuel cell stack with an Epyx multi-fuel processor in a program sponsored by the Dept. of Energy and initiated by the DOE's Partnership for a New Generation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Successful fuel cell" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.