SANTA MONICA, CA – Expect Mazda Motor Corp. to replace its Protege model in third-quarter 2003. Six months after the much-anticipated rollout of the ’04 Mazda RX-8 sports coupe – projected during second-quarter 2003 –the auto maker "will introduce another all-new, yet-to-be named vehicle," says Mazda North American Operations (MNAO). Sources confirm the new vehicle is the "successor" to Protege, Protege5 and Mazdaspeed Protege. Revamped in 1998, the Protege – Mazda’s ’02 sales and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"`Successor' in Waiting for Mazda Protege" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642