PARIS â€“ Several potential purchasers for the seven mutinous Peguform plants in Germany already have presented themselves to the insolvency administrator, preparing the way for a change of ownership in mid-2003. When Peguform GmbH & Co. KG was declared insolvent Oct. 1 by the German Municipal Court Freiburg, it was a victory for managers who filed for bankruptcy in order to break away from American owner, Venture Holdings. Venture, whose operating subsidiaries include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suitors Have Eyes on Peguformâ€™s German Plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.