Ford Motor Co. may bring an extended version of the Lincoln Navigator to the U.S. market in coming years, even as the traditional SUV market looks to be softening. Lincolnâ€™s truck could be dubbed Navigator L, according to documentation filed with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Feb. 8. Lincoln files Navigator L badge with USPTO. The auto maker currently is planning a stretched version of the Expedition, which shares the Navigatorâ€™s underpinnings and is scheduled for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Super-Sized Navigator May Be in Lincolnâ€™s Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.