These days, driving a small car, a mini that gets great mileage, sounds like a good idea for all of us. My friend Fred says I am full of beans. I tell him Honda is bringing in a mini car. He says it will flop. “The vast majority of Americans are not going to drive a vehicle that shouts Color Me Vulnerable,” says Fred. “The whole SUV thing is built around room. The Chrysler 300 is a success because it has beaucoup room. Ditto for the Impala.” Not everyone agrees. Honda’s mini, due ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supersize Me" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.