A growing number of suppliers are expected to express “interest” in taking advantage of the Obama Admin.’s Supplier Support Program, a key auto industry insider predicts. The current acknowledged rate of support indicates half of General Motors Corp.’s suppliers and 62% of Chrysler LLC’s suppliers have raised their hands, says Neil DeKoker, president and CEO of the Original Equipment Suppliers Assn. “That’s a pretty good take-up,” DeKoker tells Ward’s, adding he suspects the actual level ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier-Aid Program Gathering Steam" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.