WOLFSBURG, Germany – Powertrain component supplier Kolbenschmidt Pierburg AG is improving its financial picture as it introduces several key near-term products. Through this year’s first half, revenues at the German-based supplier are up €14.1 million ($16.4 million), compared with first-half 2002, to end at €979.9 million ($1.1 billion). Earnings rose by €8.1 million ($9.4 million) to €32.2 million ($37.5 million) during the same period. Germany remains the supplier’s largest market, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Debuts Electric Coolant Pump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.