Honoring one iconic brand is tough. Imagine what it’s like working with two. That’s what Haartz confronted when it was chosen to supply the soft-top fabric for Gucci’s ’12 Fiat 500c cabrio. In particular, the Massachusetts-based supplier was faced with the daunting challenge of reproducing the “Gucci Web” – the green-red-green stripe that is the signature of the 90-year-old fashion house. “It’s not like matching paint in your home-improvement store,” says Matthew Williams, business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Earns Stripes With Gucci-Edition Fiat 500c" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.