There was no convertible, high-performance model or 4-cyl. version on hand for the all-new ’10 Chevrolet Camaro’s official media rollout this week, but that doesn’t mean they are off the table. The convertible Camaro has been confirmed for production by General Motors Corp., but its debut has been complicated by issues surrounding a key supplier. “The top supplier filed for Chapter 11 (bankruptcy) protection,” says Gene Stefanyshyn, Camaro vehicle line executive. “The convertible is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Supplier Issues Hamper Convertible Camaro; 4-cyl. Model Could Be Revived" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.